ClassesEve specializes in the use of Flamenco props, such as the bata de cola skirt, manton (shawl) and abanico (fan). Information about classes below.
Learn the ART of flamenco
Eve is an energetic dancer and person, and an excellent and patient teacher, who encourages and pushes her students in very positive ways. Eve builds her talent and competence from a strong base of dance and body work techniques, and her method for teaching is based on these important fundamentals. In Eve’s class students learn and master flamenco dance techniques, as well as general body work and dance techniques. Eve also teaches proper technique when using Flamenco dance props. Her specialty is the bata de cola skirt. Eve makes sure each and every student understands movement fundamentals and that they are doing them correctly. Eve’s classes are super fun, but also demanding, and she encourages each and every student to embrace their individuality and personal style. Eve’s choreography highlights her strong, expressive signature style, incorporating modern Flamenco style movements.
Following the Washington State Safety Guidelines, small group in-person classes have started in April 2021 at Flamenco Haven. To inquire about classes, please contact Eve.
Flamenco Boreal is taking precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Surfaces at the studio are being sanitized regularly, such as light switches, door handles, faucets, toilet seat, sinks, benches and table tops. I ask my students to consider their attendance to classes, specifically older adults and those who have severe underlying chronic medical conditions.
- Stay home when you are sick or feel unwell, except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands with soap when entering and leaving the studio, and especially after going to the bathroom, before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. Cover your mouth with your sleeve when coughing if using a tissue isn’t possible.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- If hand washing isn’t possible use hand sanitizing gel, spray or wipes.
All in-studio classes are being held at Flamenco Haven NW 4000 Factoria Blvd SE, Bellevue, WA 98006, Unit C2. Ask for more details when signing up. Payment options are check, cash, Venmo and PayPal, details will be provided upon registration.
Please contact Eve for more details or if you are interested in starting classes.